Sunday, July 16, 2017

Take 2 with CAS(E) This Sketch #230 and Sunny Studio

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

I am popping in for a quick post to enter CAS(E) This Sketch #230 with another card.


I used the same stamp set that I used for the card I created on yesterdays post-Sunny Studio "That Sucks" stamp and matching die set. I flipped the sketch, though, for this card.



Like yesterday, I used Pretty Pink Posh's "Storybook #1" die. Instead of doing different colored panels, I shaded white panels in with Ranger "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink.


The background is a scrap piece I had in my drawer. I thought it went perfectly with this card.


That is all from me today and probably for the next week. This week is CRAZY with things to do!!

I hope you all have a FABULOUS Sunday!!


9 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a fun stamp (serious yet will bring a smile) - and I love it in these three panels with the polka dots!

Darnell said...

I love this image and sediment (sometimes it's just the truth!), Nora, and both of your takes! I have to say this one is my fave cuz you used polkie-dots!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

I have always loved that stamp Nora, such cute card!

I Card Everyone said...

You cannot even know how much I dislike vacuuming! It truly does 'suck' in more ways than one! BUT your card sure makes me smile!
Thanks for playing at CTS!
=]

Jen Mitchell said...

Ha! Another great card with that stamp set! Punny cards always crack me up!

Kay Miller said...

Oh that vacuum cleaner is way to cute! What a fun card! Love the red polkadot paper!

Diane said...

Greetings Nora, what a super cute design, love the face on the vacuum and the polka dot paper.

Hugs Diane

Anita in France said...

Oh this is so fun, Nora ... that little sad faced vacuum cleaner is adorable with the sweet hearts and that delicious polka dot paper! It's equally as cute as the last one with the different outfit and that fabulous background PP! Thanks so much for coming by ... and for all your lovely words ... do check out Loll's video on tissue paper if you want to try that technique ... it's brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Love the polka dot background! This is too much fun Nora!