Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

This has been day three of posting. I am attempting to post MORE this year, which means taking more time to create. This is a win-win for me!!

I created a card for Paper Smooches January "Anything Goes" challenge. Unfortunately everything on my card was not Paper Smooches but the main focal point-the pineapple-is a Paper Smooches die.


I started off this card by die cutting patterned paper scraps in tan and green using Paper Smooches "Pineapple 2" die. I then paper pieced them together. I added some google eyes and a scrap of red for the smile.


I layered an A2 sized card where I had used Ranger Distress Ink to blend in a background and over a kraft die cut that was literally lying on my desk. I die cut the hello sentiment out of yellow card stock and then added some sequins on the card. Easy Peasy!!

Again, I am linking this up to Paper Smooches January "Anything Goes" challenge.


That is all from me today!! I thank you for stopping by!! Have a FABULOUS day!!

Supplies:
Paper-Paper Scraps, My Colors Cardstock-White, Paper Studio Kraft, Bazzill Basics African Daisy, Bazzill Black Tie
Dies-Paper Smooches Pineapple 2, MFT Mini Stitched Scalloped Square, WPlus9 Basic Greetings
Ink-Ranger Distress Ink "Abandoned Coral" and "Squeezed Lemonade"

SaveSaveSaveSave

7 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Someone is going to be delighted to find this in their mailbox, Nora! How adorable is this sweet (ahem...) pineapple?!! LOVE that background and the smiley face with its googly eyes! Such a fun card!!! Have a great week. Bev

Kim Heggins said...

Such a fun card...love your sweet pineapple!

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh, your googly-eyed, bespectacled pineapple makes me smile! This card is so much fun!

Kim S said...

I'm looking forward to seeing more posts! This guy is fabulous - I love him on the off-kilter "frame" with the warm colors in the background!

Daria Z. said...

Such a happy and fun card! Love the inking in the background and those glasses crack me up.

Daria Z. said...

This is such a happy and fun card! I love the inking in the background and those glasses crack me up.

Marilyn said...

This makes me smile. It's so cute and fun!