Hello Crafty Friends!!
I got home from my vacation on Tuesday after a twenty four hours of travel. My husband and I had a FABULOUS time on our Alaska cruise. We did a small cruise line with less than 750 people. This enabled us to go into smaller ports. I would recommend.
I was finally able to get into my craft room on Thursday and made some cards for some challenges.
I created this card using the Freshly Made Sketches #745 and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Fabulous Florals.
I started off by dry embossing a piece of purple cardstock using the Spellbinders Intertwined Lattice embossing folder. The frame is from Sunny Studios.
I had created the lavender flowers using a die from The Greetery. I had colored the stems in using Copic Markers and insk smooshing. The sentiment is stamped and die cut using Spellbinders You Make Me Smile Sentiments.
My second card I used the Inspired By Challenge as my start off for my card, as well as the middle across from the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #297-any color, free, sentiment.
I started off my card by dry embossing the Simon Says Stamps Blooming Wreath on a white card panel. I then used a Distress Tool around the edges. Next I took the Cadet Blue Positively Saturated Ink pad to colored in my flowers with a small blending tool.
I used the Thick and Thin Thanks Dies from Concord & 9th for the sentiment. The butterflies are Poppy Stamps Nordic Cheery Butterflies.
The flower centers are colored in using a YG 21 Copic Marker and some tiny dots of Diamond Stickles.
Well, that is all from me today. I want to thank you for taking time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!
Nora






So pretty, Nora! Your lavender sprig looks so realistic! A lovely take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteHi Nora! I'm so happy you had such a great adventure with your husband! You're back and the creative juices are flowing already!
ReplyDeleteLOve how you've incorporated the scalloped square on this gorgeous [I'm seeing cobalt blue] embossed panel!
Thanks for playing!
=]
Beautiful cards! I love the delicate lavender stems. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are so pretty! Love the lavender and the frame is great for the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS!
ReplyDeletelove love the soft colors and your simple design, Nora!! thanks for entering out TTT Challenge - Betty
ReplyDelete