Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Some Challenge Cards

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Just popping in with two cards for some challenges. These cards were created with this month's Fantastic Simon Says Stamp IG Hop. 


I used the August Simon Says Stamp! Simply Shabby 2026 Card Kit for my cards. I LOVED using the SSS Morning Glory Vibes embossing folder for both cards.


For my first card, I colored the flowers in blue. I have wanted to do a blue and white theme for a while and this folder was PERFECT for this color theme. I combined Copic Markers and colored pencils to color them in.


The sentiment is from the SSS Simply Shabby 6" by 8" stamp/die set that came with the kit. The blue paper was die cut using teh A7 Notched Rectangles die.


The butterfly was punched using an OLD Martha Stewart punch. I think this is one of my favorite cards I have created in a LONG time.

I am entering this into the Just Us Girls #840 Challenge-BOLD. I think this card is bold, right? I am also entering this into the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #45-Anything Goes.

The next card was inspired by the All Sorts Challenge #858-Sympathy/Thinking of You/Get Well.


For this card I colored in the flowers with yellow Copic colors and the leaves with green shades of Copic markers.


The sympathy sentiment is from the With Sympathy stamp set. The butterfly was punched from a scrap of pattern paper.


Well, that is all from me this evening. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day.

Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my European Union Friends:
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all visitors of this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information that is stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it.

To My Followers:
If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so with the knowledge that my followers list is open to all visitors to my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.