Pages

▼

Sunday, October 4, 2026

One More Quick Card

Just popping in with one more card for a challenge. I created this card using the Inspired by...#409.


I used the leaves from the September 2026 Die of the Month from Spellbinders-Owl Be There-to cut pattern paper scraps. I used a Copic Marker to go around the sides as the photo inspiration had some gold the edges.


I used a wood grain embossing folder for the background. I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a Distress tool around the edges.


The sentiment is from Altenew. 

That is all from me. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a great night!

Nora



No comments:

Post a Comment

For my European Union Friends:
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all visitors of this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information that is stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it.

To My Followers:
If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so with the knowledge that my followers list is open to all visitors to my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.