Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!!
I am just popping in with two cards that I created yesterday during World Card Making Day.
I used this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #756 and Addicted to Stamps #527 Christmas as my inspiration.
I used Birch Press Design's Block Print Ribbed Ornament and Simple Pine Needles dies and scraps of gold and glitter paper for my bauble.
I used an old paper pad in back of the ornament and the sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps.
I had so much fun creating the first card, I created a second one too!
I swapped the gold out for pattern paper at the bottom and some gold twine at the top.
I added some gold gems and a darker gold bow to the top of the ornament.
I am going to enter this one in this weeks As You See It Challenge #382.
That is all from me today. I want to thank you for stopping by. Have a GREAT night!
Nora









No comments:
Post a Comment
For my European Union Friends:
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all visitors of this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information that is stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it.
To My Followers:
If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so with the knowledge that my followers list is open to all visitors to my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.