Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lawn Fawn "Get Well Soon" Card #3

I'm back today with my third and final card in my Lawn Fawn "Get Well Soon" card series. This set is tiny but the ways you can use the set is not. I had a lot of fun playing with it and will be using it in the future to make some more fun cards.


For the last card, I decided that I wanted to use the stamps to make my own patterned paper. I chose to randomly stamp the band aids and the little cross in red in a strip to the left of my card. Next, I used a white card stock scrap and stamped the "get well" sentiment in gray on lower third of left. I then adhered scrap to the card front.


I die cut a red circle out of card stock and adhered it using foam adhesive to the front. I then adhered the pill bottle and the bird that had been colored with Copic markers over it.


My next step was to adhere three enamel dots in yellow around the circle. I thought that the card needed a bit more so I used glossy accents on the cross and heart.


The whole card came together quite quick. I am surprised by this since it was the last one I designed.

So that is it for this set. I have a ton more stamps/dies sitting on my desk that have never been touched. I am hoping to make some new things with them later today now that my desk is relatively clean. I also have a ton of "extras" that I stamped and haven't used but I am not ready for a "what is on my desk" challenge yet. Maybe next week.

I thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!!


Supplies:
for specifics, please click this link to Scrapbook.com

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awwwwwww I LOVE this!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable card, Nora! Very neat, great colours! xx

~amy~ said...

So fun! LOVE it.

Anita in France said...

So adorable, Nora ... the stamped border is so cool ... and I love the shimmer and shine around the cute little images! Who couldn't feel better with this card! Anita :)

Taunya Butler said...

I am so in love with how you stamped that side border and just made this card so darn cute!! Love all the little details you added to make it just perfect!!!

Unknown said...

My Favorite of the 3!

Unknown said...

My fav of the 3 you amde, Nora! I have always loved you card work ;) -Alyssa