Here is the card the inspiration card:
Like the first challenge, I chose to use the middle going from left to right-holiday, 100% stamped, and die-cuts. I decided to make the "holiday" Valentine's Day. Here is the card I created:
I am going to let you in on a little secret here-this was NOT the card I intended to make. I really wanted to make a one layer card with the die cutting being just the frame. I made masks, did the layering and thought I was doing fine. HOWEVER, when I stamped the pink "shelf" underneath, this is what happened.
See the how the pink got on the cup and the saucer? I was not happy since this was the FOURTH time I stamped this card and on each time SOMETHING went wrong. I really liked my overall design so I was determined to make lemonade out of lemons!! To solve my problem, I stamped and die cut a tea cup instead and adhered it over the "mistake." Problem solved!!
I added a bit of glossy accents over the stamped hearts, as well as die cut, stamped and adhered a flower and leaf accent on the coffee pot.
As and added bonus, I am going to post the FIRST card I created using this same design. This was my "test" run.
This was how the first card was supposed to look, minus the awful polka dots. This card is not horrible BUT I did not like how the sentiment was not clear, hence me attempting to re-do it.
Please hop on over to Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge to play along with me and the other design team members. Thanks for stopping by!!