Monday, January 11, 2016

A Ton of Love with Paperie Ink

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! It was a bit gray here but I liked it. Made me want to stay home in my cozy house. Love these kind of weekends!!

Today I am sharing a card I created for the Paperie Ink blog. I combined two of their stamp and dies sets-"Tons of Thought" and "Christmas Carolers."

I started off the card by creating the background. I die cut a heart mask and blended "Spun Sugar" and "Worn Lipstick" Distress Inks for the background. Next I misted Distress Stain in "Festive Berries" and "Picket Fence" onto the card. I dried the card using a heat gun and stamped the sentiment from "Tons of Thought" using black dye ink.


I then stamped and die cut the sun and the fox. I colored each in with Copic Markers and adhered them to the card front using foam adhesive.


I added some red Stickles to the fox's nose.


I also used Wink of Stella on the sun for an added touch of sparkle. The last touch was to adhere a few heart sequins randomly around the little fox.


This card was so fun to make!! I have not colored in AGES and making the background I was able to play a little!!

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by today. Please stop by the Paperie Ink Blog and become a follower. You won't want to miss the fabulous projects created by the design team!!


Supplies:


8 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card and perfect masking and inking if I may say so!

Jean said...

Wonderful colors! Great job on the masking!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super sweet card Nora!

I Card Everyone said...

Nora this little fox is just so CAH-UTE with his beautifully colored self to that sweet little glitter nose! Awesome job on the card-base!
=] Michele

Happy Dance said...

Such a sweet little Valentine card! That pink is just perfect and I love how you've masked the heart for your focal point. That fox is just darling with his little glittery nose, and that sun shining down on him. So cute!! Bev

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Nora ...fabulous background and such delicious shimmer and sparkle! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Nora...this is so sweet. I love your adorable little critter!

Barb Ghig said...

My apologies for getting so far behind...This is such a darling card, Nora! Beautiful coloring, and I love how you created your background!