Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day with some Challenge Entries

Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope you are all having a lovely day!! It is cold still here and I am waiting for spring!!

Today I am here with a card I created for two challenges.


Cupcake Inspirations #394 and a sketch #105 from the Fab Friday blog were the inspiration for my card.

 

I used the Mama Elephant "Incoming Mail" stamp and die set for the panda and all the little letters.


I paired it with sentiments from Lawn Fawn's "Love Letters" set (Valentine's Day) and My Favorite Things "Happy Hedgehogs" set.


I used glossy accents on all the tiny hearts on the envelopes to give them a bit of gloss since they were some of the only color on this card.

I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Happy Valentine's Day!




Supplies:
Stamps-Lawn Fawn “Love Letters,” Mama Elephant “Incoming Mail,” MFT “Happy Hedgehogs”
Paper-Neenah Solar White, PTI “Pure Poppy,” Bo Bunny “Head Over Heels” Collection
Dies-MFT “In and Out Rectangle” and “Stitched Circle Frame,” Mama Elephant “Incoming Mail”
Other-Washi Tape, Sizzix Big shot, Memento “Tuxedo Black” ink, Glossy Accents, Scrapbook Adhesives Foam tape, Copic Markers

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet....love your incredible heart background!

cm said...

Oh my stars! How sweet is your panda, with his envelopes filled with love, surrounded by an abundance of hearts! Swooning! So thrilled you shared your carmine-black-red design in the Cupcakes Inspiration gallery!
~carol

Indy's Designs said...

Love this cute card! The background is super fun! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

EK Gorman said...

Okay, this is fabulous. What an amazing use of our color challenge this week (and that is saying a lot cause I am one of those rare people who don't actually think pandas are cute). Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

Wendy Bellino said...

I am loving the heart background! Super cute panda image, those tiny letters are precious! Great take on our color theme this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Thanks for sharing your work with us! Wendy DT

Anita in France said...

Such a cute little panda, Nora, fabulous with that fun background ... and I love the tiny touches of red in the GA'd hearts and sentiment strip ... so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)