Monday, August 20, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 2018 August Release: Nate and Friday

Hello everyone!! 

Today I am showcasing a card I created using the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Nate and Friday" stamp set.


To start off my card, I masked the white A2 card base and used Distress Ink to make red stripes. I then stamped the little paw print in black from the "Nate and Friday" stamp set for a cute border.


Next I masked off the dog stamp and stamped the heart in red. I masked off the heart and stamped the dog with black ink. I used the sentiment from the set and stamped it below the dog in red.


I then used a rectangle to die cut around the dog and adhered him to the card front. My last step was to use foam adhesive to adhere a black frame around the dog and used a bit of Glossy Accent on the heart for a little shine.

Here is a sneak peek of the whole stamp set:


This stamp set is  available today in the NEW section of the CAS-ual Fridays Store. Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order!!



To view some more sneak peeks of these fabulous sets, please hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog. I thank you for stopping by today!! Have a great day!! 


5 comments:

Cindy Holmes said...

OH WOW I really love this card! I like the colors that you chose! The red, black and white! and the red and white striped background with the paw prints is absolutely amazing! Everything goes together so perfectly!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as cute as it can be Nora! I like the red and black along with all of the tiny paw prints!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...love your sweet puppy!

Darnell said...

This card stole my heart, Nora! What a beautiful way to let someone know you know what they're going through! You did an amazing job with the masking to create this brilliant design!! Hugs, Darnell

Ivana Camdzic said...

Nora, this new set is stealing my heart!! And your card is such a perfect way to show it off! I love the little boston terrier - so, so cute! And the tiny pawprints are adorable!