Monday, October 29, 2018

Day 2 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Holiday Release: Dashing Stamps and Snow Fri-Dies

Happy Monday!!

Today I am here to showcase CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new Dashing Stamps and Snow Fri-Dies.


I started off by randomly stamping snowflakes from the new Dashing Stamps in teal across the front of a white piece of cardstock. I then stamped the hearts from the Calm and Loving Stamp Set in red.


Using the same teal ink as the snowflakes,  I stamped part of the sentiment above the snow. I mounted the stamped cardstock onto an A2 sized card that was covered in teal patterned paper.


I die cut the "snow" sentiment using the new Snow Fri-dies and adhered it onto the front of the card. I covered the word with a clear sparkle pen and some Glossy Accents so it would stand out from the white background.


My last step was to adhere some light teal pearls across the front.

Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see some other fabulous creations by the design team. All new products are now in the NEW section of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store. Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your entire purchase!!



I thank you for stopping by and be sure to pop back in tomorrow for a card using the new Mistletoe Fri-Dies. Have a FABULOUS day!!



Supplies:
 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the colors and the flurry of snowflakes on this darling card!

Patti said...

This is so sweet Nora!! I really love the colors you used and the font on the CAS-ual dies are awwww-dorables!! : )

Ivana Camdzic said...

Okay, this card is ALL sorts of fabulous!!! The fonts, the snowflake flurries, the gingham! Soooooo sweet!