Saturday, June 22, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays June Release Day 1

Hello everyone!! Today is the first day of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps June release. Four days of NEW product just for you. Woot Woot!!!

Today I am showcasing a card that I created with the new Little Huggables Stamps and matching Little Critters Fri-Dies. I am also giving you a sneak peek of the new Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die being showcased at the end of the week!!!


I started off my card by stamping and using Copic Markers to color in a little bear from the new Little Huggables stamp set. I then used the new Little Critters Fri-Dies to die cut the bear out. 


Next I stamped a sentiment using the same stamp set and heat embossed it in white.


I used the new Heart A2 Panel Fri-die to emboss a white and red piece of cardstock. I die cut the white, embossed cardstock into a rectangle and adhered it over a white, A2 card base using foam adhesive. I die cut the red into a circle and popped it up with adhesive foam.


I adhered the sentiment strip and the little bear over the red circle. I added a little heart in the bears arms, covering it with clear sparkle pen and Glossy Accents. I finished off the card by using some red glitter glue on the bear's nose.



These new stamps and dies, along with the rest of the release is available NOW in the NEW section of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store. Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order.


To see more fabulous creations using this new stamp and die set, hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog. I will see you tomorrow with another sneak peek!!! Have a FABULOUS day!!


3 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is soooo sweet! I love that you did a panda and have him holding a heart!!! TOOO CUTE!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just adorable. I love the simplicity and just a pop of color and texture. It's just wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!