Sunday, September 29, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: May Your cup Runneth Over

Hey everyone!! I hope you all are having a FABULOUS weekend!!

Today I am sharing a card I created in honor of National Coffee Day.


CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, in conjunction with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog for a blog hop.


I used the Coffee Cup Fri-dies to die cut three coffee cups for my card. The sentiment is from Peace, Love & Coffee stamp set.


 I layered everything over a gray, A2 card base layered with gray patterned paper that I had splattered with red and brown spray mist.


I used the Fun-Fetti Fri-Dies for the red hearts.


To see the rest of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps cards, please hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog.

What is a celebration without a sale? Today all coffee products are on sale-20% off!!


Use my code NORASENTME for an extra 15% off that!!


I thank you for stopping by!! Have a FABULOUS day!!!


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Nora, love your fun card! The background is great!

Mcrockco said...

Cute idea for the use of this coffee stamps/dies.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card, Nora! Love the artsy look you achieved with the spatters and adorable little hearts.
Hugs
Carol x

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific Nora!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love that red splatter plus red heart so cuute
and the tiny mug uuuh I want this
cute cute an sweet coffee card you made
MY FAV
hugs
Monika

Jeanne J. said...

This is so clever! I love the little hearts scattered in with the splatter!