Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Simple Elegance with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Hi everyone!! It is my turn over at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog with a monochromatic card I created using supplies I had from my stash. I tend to watch videos on products and then never use them. I created a step by step over on the blog on using Nuvo Crackle Mousse, paired with CAS-ual Fridays Modern Petals Stencil (one of my all time favorite stencils!) and the Foxy stamp set.


Hop on over to my post to see how I created my simple card!!!

I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!





3 comments:

Kim S said...

This is so elegant. You aren't the only one who gets excited about a product then never gets it used. I'll run across things months and years later then have no idea where I saw it to begin with!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty and yes, so elegant looking.
xx Karen

Ivana Camdzic said...

This is SO beautiful, Nora! The sheen is spectacular! And that stencil is quite gorgeous...I may just have to snatch one up!