Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Wishing You a Cup of Cheer

Happy Tuesday everyone!! 

Today I am just popping in with a quick post with a card that I created using the Fab Friday Sketch #203 as my inspiration. 


I had a TON OF FUN making this card. I started off picking out these images from Sunny Studios that I had colored last year to make them the focal point of my card.


I layered them over paper scraps that matched the Lawn Fawn plaid pattern paper.


This will be going to a coworker with a GC for Dunkin Donuts. There is a "spreading kindness" initiative at work due to the stressful conditions that we have had. I am also going to fill a jar with these YUMMY individually packaged cookies as a bonus.

Here is the fun sketch that I used as inspiration for my card.


Well, that is all from me today. I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!!



 


8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Nora! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Nora!

Amanda Mertz said...

Beautiful coloring on your images! I love the shiny heart accent too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Oh wow, Nora, LOVE this! Great colors, super cute images, lovely details - I want to dive right in to a snack like this! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

LeAnne said...

What a sweet card, love the bright colors and the PLAID!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Oh wow, this is sooooo beautiful! I can't get over the striking plaid background - really ought to use more of it in my cards. Also your color is ah-mazing! One fabulous and cheery card, that's for sure!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Love this card to bits! It's so sweet (literally), fun, and cheerful.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Sylwia von stempel einfach said...

So very cute!
I wish you a very merry christmas and thanks for the lovely comment.
Sylwia