Thursday, January 21, 2021

A CAS-ual Friday Post-Three Cards Using ONE Stamped Panel

Happy Thursday everyone!! I have the day off and am busy trying to get my craft room organized. Let me tell you it has been a journey!!!

Today I am popping in to let you know that I have a post up at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps with a step-by-step on how I created three cards from one stamped panel. Below is a sneak peek of just one of my cards.

Please pop on over the CAS-ual Fridays Post to see how I created this and to see the other two cards I was able to make. I have never used this technique before and it was so fun!!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by here. Hopefully I will have a tour of my new scrap room up soon, as well as some more creations!!!





5 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful colors and what a fun design Nora.

Hugs diane

Lisa Elton said...

The red and black is striking, this is fantastic!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such a fantastic, elegant trio of cards. You're working with some of my very favourite colours here, so I cannot help but adore them all the more. And how precious + fun is the heart dotting the "i" in friend. Fabulous touch!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Ivana Camdzic said...

Gah! This is so cool, Nora! I love how you use bold colors - I'm so afraid of them! Totally inspiring, my friend xo

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you created your own DSP, Nora! Fabulous pattern and striking design on all 3 cards! xx