Saturday, April 24, 2021

Day 2 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps April 2021 Release: Introducing Flower Duos

Hello everyone!! I hope you are enjoying your Saturday!!!

Today I am popping in with a card I created for the April 2021 CAS-Fridays release of Flower Duos. It includes the stamps and dies together!! 

I started off this card by splattering some brown and pewter Distress Stain across a white card front and a tag I created with the Tag Buddies Dies. These dies are being retired and are ON SALE NOW!!! I let the tag dry and then partially blended the tag with some blue Distress Ink.  I added some purple twine to the top of the tag and adhered it using foam adhesive. 

I then stamped the flowers and leaves using the new Flower Duo stamp and die set.

I used ink to watercolor the flowers and leaves. When these were dry, I adhered the botanicals over the top of the tag.

I stamped the sentiment from the same set onto a small strip of cardstock and used foam adhesive to adhere it onto my card. I then used some Nuvo Crystal Drops to create my flower centers.

This new stamp set, as well as all the other new sets are in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp store NOW in the NEW section. Be sure to use my code, NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order, including sale items!!!


As a bonus, while supplies last, spend $25 and you will get a Hello Freebie stamp set, no code needed!!

I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Be sure to hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see some other beautiful cards created with this new set.

Have a FABULOUS day!!!




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific, Nora!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a sweet, happy greeting. Love the splattered and speckled background.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life