Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Happy Holiday Card with Kat Scrappiness

 Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing well. So exhausted here. I am TRYING to get my Christmas cards written and mailed but not sure I will get them all out in time. It is okay if they are late, isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

This is a quick post with a card I created using a bunch of Kat Scrappiness supplies. I am on the Kat Scrappiness Blog with a step by step for this card. I used the actual background die as a stencil!!! I had so much fun making it and so decided to post it here too. 

I love the little decorations on the trees. They are from the Christmas Funfetti Sprinkle Mix at Kat Scrappiness!


To see how I created this, hop on over to the Kat Scrappiness Blog!!! There is also a sale going on. The Kat Scrappiness Slimline collection is on sale. Save 15% using the code SLIMLINE.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS Wednesday!!




1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Super-duper adorable Christmas card, dear Nora. I too created a project this festive season that involved picking out and selecting Christmas themed sequin mix elements. Great (crafty!) minds! :)

I hope that your holidays are going excellently and that you have a really lovely count down to New Year's.

Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life