Monday, December 19, 2022

There is Still Time to Play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #559!!

 Happy Monday!! 

Just popping in to say that there is still time to play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #559. It is a "Happy Holidays" theme this time around. 


Below is the badge being used for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #559. It is the LAST challenge of 2022!!!

We have a sponsor this time around!! It is Laurie Furnell Ink!!!


She generously donated this adorable image that I used on my card. I LOVE these gnomes!!


I colored these gnomes in with Copic Markers and used a Spellbinders die for the snowflake border.

I added some glitter glue for some of the snow areas and used Glossy Accents and a Shimmer pen on other tiny areas.

I hope you hop on over and join us for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #559. I look forward to seeing what you create!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora


1 comment:

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous gnomos🤩👏👏👏
Happy day