Monday, May 22, 2023

There is Still Time to Play at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #569

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Just popping in with a reminder that there is still time to play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #569. This time around the challenge is all about mermaids!!!

Once again I used an image from the Etsy shop JuliaSpiri for my image. Instead of coloring it in, I chose to leave it gray and add some ocean elements around the image. 

Below is the inspiration badge for Cupcake Inspirations Challege #569. Aren't those cupcakes adorable?

Source

The paper behind my image is a scrap that I had in my stash. I thought it was perfect for this card. 


The shells were die cut with dies from Hero Arts and the netting is from a die by Tutti Designs. I chose to leave most of the elements white with the color being behind the focal images. I like how it came out.


I hope my card inspires you to play with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges this time around. I cannot wait to see what you create!!!

That is all from me today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS week!

Nora


4 comments:

Kim S said...

This is gorgeous!!! That misty-looking image is so beautiful with the shells and the netting. I love that you didn't color it!

Leanne said...

Nicely done, I like that you used the same image and yet two different cards for our challenge...way to go teammate, and nice touch with the net and background paper. Have a great day! Cheers, L:)

Revati.p said...

Beautiful card. Love the patterned paper and the fun die cut piece behind your mermaid focal point.
Gorgeous design. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

So peaceful and lovely, Nora!