Monday, December 11, 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #584-Winter Wonderland!!

Hey friends!!

I am just popping in with a card I created for this round of the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Challenge #584 is a THEME challenge-WINTER WONDERLAND.

I decided to use the Poppy Stamps Nordic Whimsy Trees, Nordic Flourishes and Holiday Corgi to create my card.


Isn' that pup CUTE? I love how this came out and know exactly who I am sending this out to this year!! Below is the challenge badge for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #584.

Source

I also chose to use some pattern paper from my stash for the background. I think that is going to be a goal this year for me. I have SO MUCH pattern paper that I could open my own store. I need to start using it.


I used Distress Ink to shade in my trees and the pup. Easy peasy!!! 

For more information on Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #584, head on over to the Cupcake Inspirations Blog. I cannot wait to see what you create!!

That is all from me today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!

Nora



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Super cute teammate, I like this die you used, and the background is wonderful, great card, have a nice day! Cheers, L

Lisa Elton said...

Isn't this little fella fun??!! Cute card, Nora!