Monday, August 10, 2026

A New Challenger Over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge-Challenge #640

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Today I am popping in with a card for the NEW round of the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!! Challenge #640 is a THEME challenge. Create a project using the theme-FROM THE GARDEN.


 Below is the Challenge Badge for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #640:


The embossed background was created using the Blooming Flowers embossing folder from Spellbinder’s. The vellum leaves are also from a Spellbinder’s set.


I had a hard time with this theme as I wanted to use vegetables for a card. However, I soon found out that I don’t really have any in my stash. I pivoted and dug out these raspberry images that were already stamped/die cut and colored from my “left overs” bins. Raspberries grow in the garden, right?

I had fun using Glossy Accents to create the texture of the raspberries. It gives it a little bit of zing. I added it to parts of the berries that didn't touch, let it dry, and then added more. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Jam Packed stamp set that I used for my card last month. Love that I got more uses out of it!!

Want to join us this round? To see more details about the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #640, head on over to the BLOG I cannot wait to see what you create!!!

That is all from me today. Thank you taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!

Nora

No comments: