Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Day 4 CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Sneak Peek-"Supercalifragilistic" Stamp Set

Happy Wednesday!!

Today is a "Supercalifragilistic" day at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Here is a sneak peek of the new stamp set, named "Supercalifragilistic."


I chose to create a card using this new set CAS-ual Fridays Stamps set and the previously released "Modern Petals" stamp set.


I don't know about your neck of the woods but mine is dreadfully cold. That being said, I decided to create my card with a warmer color palate.

I started off the card by stamping the "Modern Petals" background in a mango color. I then used some Nuvo Crystal Drops to create the flower centers.

Next I stamped the sentiment from "Supercalifragilistic" under the flowers with gray ink.



My last step was to use some pink ribbon to tie a bow between the sentiment and the flowers. I actually LOVE how this card came out. I actually am going to create a set of these with different colors to send some love.


This stamp set, as well as all the new stamp sets, are in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store. Just click on the new section. Use my code-NORASENTME-to get an extra 15% off your total order.



I thank you for stopping by today. Tune in tomorrow for some more sneak peeks!! Have a FABULOUS day!!


4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome solid stamping - pretty with the yellow and pink

~amy~ said...

So pretty! I ADORE the yellow and pink combo and that sentiment!

Karen Dunbrook said...

great new sentiment sets...so unique and different.
Such a cheerful card you have created, great for this time of the year when we need some happy under all this snow and cold.
xx Karen

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow is this ever PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY!