Friday, March 16, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps March Release Day 5: Little Birdies Stamp Set and Birdie Fri-Dies

Happy Friday!!! I hope everyone has had a great week!!

Today is the last day of the sneak peek of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps March Release. The Ink Squad used the "Little Birdies" and "Birdie Fri-dies" for their projects.


I created a birthday card using this stamp set.


When I saw this stamp set I knew I was going to use it to paper piece. I started off the card by stamping and fussy cutting the birds out of some patterned paper scraps.


I then stamped the image onto a blue rectangle that I had created a hill on using a piece of green patterned paper. I adhered the paper pieces and google eyes onto the corresponding birds. Next I adhered the blue rectangle onto an A2 card front that I had covered in patterned paper.


I stamped a sentiment from the "Little Birdie" stamp set in green on to a white card strip. I used foam adhesive to pop it on the card front.


I stamped a sentiment inside the card in green.

The whole March release is now available in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store in the NEW section. Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order.



I thank you for stopping by. Have a FABULOUS day!!



6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those paper pieced birds are too cute! This is a fun card Nora!

Patti said...

OMGosh these guys are adorables!! I love the addition of the google eyes and it is so fun to see some patterned paper emerging in Blogland again! LOVE this!!

Patti

Ivana Camdzic said...

Oh my word, this card is ADORABLE!! I love the little birdies and what a fabulous idea to paper piece them! The patterns you chose are just the sweetest!

SmilynStef said...

I am lovin' that fruity fun, especially those googly eyes.

Joyce said...

OH, this is simply adorable. Love those stamps and dies. They are definitely going on my wish list.

Nonni said...

So cute and perfect for spring! Love your use of patterned paper again! xxx