Friday, March 29, 2019

Day 6 of the March CAS-ual Fridays Release-Just Breathe

Happy Friday everyone!! Today is day six of the March CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release.

I created a card using the new Just Breathe Fri-dies.


I combined these new sentiment dies with the Casual Trees Fri-dies and some of the negatives of a new die that will be introduced tomorrow.


I started off this card by blending Distress Ink on a die cut piece of white cardstock. I then flicked mist in silver, blue and white over the front of the card.


When the mist dried, I adhered the panel to a white, A2 card front. I added the blue die cuts and the die cut tree next.


I then added the sentiment that I had die cut out of silver cardstock. The last step was to adhere the sequins with a touch of Diamond Stickles over them.

This sentiment, along with the full release, is available NOW in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Store in the NEW section. Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order.


For more inspiration, hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see more creations using the new Just Breathe Fri-die and to enter into a giveaway.

I thank you for stopping by. Have a FABULOUS day!!


7 comments:

Diane said...

Love the colors and fabulous lettering.

Hugs Diane

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cool! I like the metallic sentiment!

sharon g said...

The silver and blue look amazing together. LOVE it

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love that shine of the die against the blue

Jean said...

Great color choices for the theme!

Monika Reeck said...

the splatter is beautiful added Nora
and love the blending Distress ink on the Die Cut pieces..
sweet flowers too and that Sentiment is to day FOR..
love the whole concept
you are so talented lady sweety
hugs
Monika

Karen Dunbrook said...

love the silver and blue together...so pretty.
x Karen