Thursday, March 28, 2019

Day 5 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps March Release

Hello everyone!! I am here again with a sneak peek from the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release.

Today I am showcasing the new Noteworthy Fri-dies. You can use these dies as borders or making notepaper for your cards.

For my first card, I created a border with the die.


In addition to the new die, I used the Starlequin Stencil introduced on Monday and a sentiment from the Whole Shebang stamp set.


I added some silver stars that I die cut using the Fun-Fetti Fri-dies over the top of some of the border stars to make the card more festive. I tried to give it a masculine flair because I have a ton of birthdays coming up in my family.

My next card I used the Noteworthy Fri-dies to make a little notepaper piece for a pet sympathy card.


I created the background using Distress Oxide inks and a stamp that comes with the new Huggable Critters Fri-dies. The footprints are also from that set.


I added little Fun-Fetti hearts and a sentiment from CAS-ual Comfort.


This card was so fun to make and I plan to make a few more to have on hand for occasions such as this.

Below is a sneak peek at the borders:



The new Noteworthy Fri-dies are available right now in the NEW section of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Store in the NEW section. Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order.


Want to see some more inspiration using the Noteworthy Fri-dies? Hop on over to the CAS-ual Friday Stamps Blog to see some fabulous projects from the Ink Squad and to enter into a giveaway.

That is all from me today. Have a FABULOUS day!!




9 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

The paw card is my FAVORITE! I hate that it needs to be made but soooo sweet

Lisa said...

Love both of these... but those paws... what a great use of those... fantastic cards!

Christine Kiehl said...

What a great pair of cards! I am liking the new stamps but loving the shebang of this post! You are funny but very craft making talented! I happen to love reading your posts and look forward to your future shares!

Diane said...

Two very fun designs Nora.

Hugs Diane

sharon g said...

The stenciling is great. I really enjoy learning new ways to use my stencils.

Lisa Elton said...

Two terrific cards Nora! I like the little paw prints!

New Creations said...

So much fun with note-worthy fri dies, amazing creations!

Monika Reeck said...

Love the first card it can be for a man right Nora...all blues...
many crafter added Stars on manly card...love yours...
The Paws are cuuteeee with that tiny hearts...and your BG is cool with splatter and dots...
Love that borders Nora..lucky you to have that
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Send me your address please
the card with orange gingham is yours.I will go to post office tomorrow Nora
hugs
Monika
PS: thanks for your lovely words I sometimes miss you if you never write on my Blog hehehe LOL