Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Another Thank You

Happy Wednesday!! It is POURING outside and thundering, and I probably should NOT be posting right now but sometimes you just have to risk it.

Today I am posting a card that I created last night as a thank you for Chris' Aunt and Uncle. I used this weeks Paper Players Challenge #452 as my inspiration.


Here is the sketch:


I used CC Design's "Kitty With Chicks" stamp to honor the kittens we played with over vacation.


I colored in the image with Copic markers and used a Nuvo Shimmer Pen with Glossy Accents over the beaks and the kittens ears. I then used an MFT stamp for the sentiments.


I layered the stamped image over some pattern paper scraps. I didn't use any adhesive foam because I wanted this to go through the mail easily.

I am also going to enter this into this weeks Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #232-Anything Goes.


That is all from me today. I thank you for stopping by. Have a GREAT DAY!!!




10 comments:

Andrea W said...

Darling card! I adore that image and your coloring is wonderful.

Kara Lynne said...

That sweet little kitty and ducklings are adorable! Wonderful coloring and those papers are perfect with it too! I've scrolled down and see that I've missed many posts (that's summer for you), but there are so many fabulous cards, Nora! So glad you had a great vacation!

Ann Schach said...

What a sweet image, Nora! I love how you colored it, especially the white accent marks on the pink cheeks...what a fabulous detail!!! Using the glossy accents on the beaks and nose was a great idea. I also like how the diagonals contrast with the diamonds. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Windy Ellard said...

Love the two prints together and the image is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and so perfect for them. Those kitten pictures you shared were so sweet!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Nora your little animal playmates are adorable and perfectly coloured and your background papers co-ordinate perfectly. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Absolutely adorable! You couldn't find a cuter image to use for this challenge, and your papers complement it perfectly! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet little image. Your coloring is beautiful and I just love the combination of patterns on the papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Joyce said...

This is really adorable, and I just love the idea of a kitty and birds being friends.

Created by Kath said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!