Saturday, October 5, 2019

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!

Hi everyone!! I am celebrating World Cardmaking Day with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.


Are you making cards today? I know I am!! I cleaned up my room so that I had room to make some cards!!!

One of the things I am doing is using products and trying techniques that I rarely use.


I actually blended Distress Oxide inks on RED paper for the background, using reds, corals, greens and yellows. I wanted to try to use the inks on colored cardstock and see what happened. It did NOT come out as I thought it would but it was fun to try.


I then used the Curtis Stencil and a combination of Fossilized Amber and Lucky Clover Distress Ink over the blended background.


The flowers are from Pretty Posies that I colored in with Copic markers.


The finishing touches were done using a Nuvo Clear Gloss Pen, some Glossy Accents and Nuvo Crystal Drops in Blushing Red.

Hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for some more fun with the Design Team and to enter to win some prizes!!! I hope you join our Linky Party!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!!! Have a FABULOUS day!!


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Happy World Card Making Day to you! This is darling and sweet and I can't believe you made that background yourself!