Saturday, March 21, 2020

A CAS-ual Fridays Critter Blog Hop

Hello everyone. Crickets here on the blog. I have been crafting slowly but not posting much.

I hope you are all doing well. It has been tough here sheltering in place this week but I am happy to do so to keep people safe. I have been finding things to do that I neglect on a daily basis, like washing curtains and making meals to freeze. I have also been teaching my daughter how to cook-something I am not bad at but HATE to do.

Today I am here with with a card I created for the CAS-ual Fridays Crafting With Hue Blog Hop. The design team all made critter cards!!

For my card, I used the Little Huggables Stamp Set and the Little Critter Fri-dies for my card.


I chose to use the cat image from the stamp set because I wanted to use the sentiment, "Meow you doing?" because I have a certain someone I am going to send it to.


I colored the cat with Copic markers and die cut it with the Little Critters die.


I used foam adhesive to adhere my kitty to an A2 card front.


I blended Ranger Wilted Violet and Twisted Citron onto this panel before placing the cat, and used Hero Arts White Iridescent Shimmer over it for a little sparkle.


The purple gems were adhered at the end around the sentiment to give it some emphasis.

To celebrate this blog hop, CAS-ual Fridays is having a sale!!! All Critters are 20% off!


To get an extra 15% off, please use my code NORASENTME.


That is all from me today. I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend and try to destress during these trying times.







2 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute Nora, Yes, we live in a different time right now. But one thing my hands have never been so clean.

Hugs Diane

Lisa Elton said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy! Cute card today Nora, bright and cheerful!