Tuesday, March 31, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Day 3

Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you are all doing well. 

Today is Day 3 of the March CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release. I created a card with the new "Happy Birthday" stamp set.


I started off my card by using the Curtis Stencil with two colors of Distress Ink on a white background.


I then used the Happy Birthday stamp set and double stamp set in an orange and peach color. 


I adhered the panel over two scraps of pattern paper. I did a pop up effect of the sentiment by covering up the darker cover with an aqua shimmer pen and Glossy Accents.


Here is a peek at what the entire stamp set looks like:


Want to see some more projects with this stamp set? Hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what the design team has created.

This stamp set, as well as the entire release is in the NEW section of the CAS-ual Fridays Store right now!! Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your entire order.


I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!



2 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful color and design Nora.

Hugs Diane

SmilynStef said...

the glossy accents give those fun letters the perfect retro effect ... awesome card.