Monday, March 30, 2020

Day Two of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release-"Terrific Flowers"

Happy Monday!! I hope you are all well.

Today I am posting a project that I created using the new CAS-ual Fridays stamp set "Terrific Flowers."


I had so much fun with this stamp set. I used Tombow markers to "watercolor" my flowers.


I actually did it the Art Impressions way of coloring. I colored on my stamps, stamped the image onto watercolor paper and then took a round brush to blend the marker.


I then colored on my glass mat and used different shades of the purple and green to blend in more lights and darks. The background was done watering down Vintage Photo Distress ink and painting onto the card front.


I stamped the sentiment from the same set onto white cardstock and die cut it with a circle die. I used foam adhesive to pop it up on the card.


This was a really cool way to "paint" that I will be doing it again. During this scary time, I have been trying all sorts of new ways to color and paint. I encourage you to do the same.

Here is the full stamp set:


This stamp set, along with all the other new sets being released is in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store RIGHT NOW in the NEW section!!! To get an extra 15% off your total order, use my code NORASENTME.


For more fabulous inspiration from the design team using this stamp set, hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.

I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!




3 comments:

Diane said...

Absolutely stunning water color flowers Nora.

Hugs Diane

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely spring card Nora!

Inkyfingers said...

What a stunning card, Nora! Love the colouring technique and those flowers look 3D to me popping out from the lovely background.
Hope you are well.
Hugs
Carol x