Friday, April 24, 2020

The Last Day of the CAS-ual Fridays April 2020 Release-Heart Ribbon Stencil

Hello everyone!!

Today is my last project for the CAS-ual Fridays April 2020 release. I used the new Heart Ribbon Stencil to create my card.


This card was actually an accident. I originally used the stencil to traditionally stencil a piece of white cardstock with Distress Oxide Mist Spray. However, there was so much ink on the stencil, I laid a clean piece of cardstock over it to REVERSE STENCIL this card front.


I decided I liked the Distressed look of the pink so I used this piece rather than the traditional panel.


I then went back and used some white glitter paste in the stencil to show case the ribbon a bit more.


My last step was to stamp a sentiment using the Heart Ribbon Stamp set and adhere it to the card front. I like how this card came out. It is a "messier" look than I usually go with but I think cancer is a "messy" diagnosis.

This new stencil, as well as all the new products from this release, are available in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Store RIGHT NOW!! Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order.


To see some other fabulous designs by the design team, hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog.

I thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Have a FABULOUS day!!



3 comments:

Viv said...

Great card Nora! Viv xx

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Nora, the sparkle is a nice touch!

Ivana Camdzic said...

This is sooo creative, Nora! The white glitter paste looks awesome!!