Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 5 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps April 2020 Release-Musical Elements Chipboard

Hello everyone!!

Just a quick post today with the EASIEST project I created all week for the CAS-ual Fridays April release.


I used the new CAS-ual Fridays Musical Elements Chipboard, a sentiment from the Love Notes stamp set and some pattern paper to make my card.


I started off my card by adhering a piece of pattern paper sized 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" to an A2, top folding card base.


I then die cut a circle out of a scrap of cardstock that matched the background and heat embossed a sentiment from Love Notes in gold.


I adhered the circle to the card front using foam adhesive to give it a little pop.


I covered the Musical Elements Chipboard with Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold. I then placed them over the die cut circle. So easy and I LOVE how it looks!!!

This chipboard, as well as the entire new release is available NOW in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Store. Please use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order!!


To see more fabulous projects using this chipboard, hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what the design team created.

I thank you for taking the time to stop by and I will be back tomorrow for the last day of the April 2020 release.


3 comments:

Sandie C said...

For an easy card, it certainy has that WOW factor. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

This is marvelous! Funny what just the right patterned paper can do!

Ivana Camdzic said...

This is so beautiful! I would have never thought that was a pp - it looks hand painted!