Saturday, October 3, 2020

Happy World Card Making Day!!

 Hello everyone!! I am popping in for a super QUICK post!! I will be posting more cards hopefully (with my fingers crossed!) tomorrow as I plan to spend the day in my craft room!!!

CAS-ual Fridays has a NEW Halloween stamp set-"Spooky," which I received in the mail yesterday, along with some glow in the dark Wow! embossing powder so I just HAD to make a card!!!


I had an idea when I saw this set to make a SUPER SIMPLE shaker card. I stamped the boo sentiment with Catherine Pooler "Midnight" ink on white cardstock. I then die cut the panel using the Pinked Slimline Fri-dies.


I then stamped the cob webs with Versamark ink and heat embossed with the WOW! "Glow in the Dark" powder. 


I then made an envelope out of a clear notebook pocket and added some sequins to make a shaker card. I didn't have just black sequins so I had to pick each of them out individually from a color mix!! Talk about dedication to an idea!!! I adhered the shaker part to the front of a white, slimline card.


I used the Pinked Slimline Fri-dies once again to die cut a black frame, which I adhered around the shaker using foam adhesive. My last step was to adhere a few sequins on the outside of the shaker as well.

CAS-ual Fridays is having a HUGE CLEARANCE sale, as well as a free giveaway with a purchase of over $35.


You can use my code, NORASENTME, to get an extra 15% off your total order!!!



Also, don't forget to post on my Day 1 and Day 2 September Release Blog posts to be in the running to win the new Pinked Slimline Fri-dies and the new Everyday Dragonflies stamp set, with matching Fri-dies. The random drawing will be on Sunday, October 4!!!

I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!!





2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute shaker Nora!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Aww, how fa-boo-lously cute. I'm totally digging the idea of such a wide shaker panel window. So fun!!!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life