Sunday, October 11, 2020

Thinking of You

 Happy Sunday!! Just a quick jump in with a post for a couple of challenges. 

I used two challenges as the inspiration for my card. I used this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #456 and the Inspired By Challenge: Pumpkin Spice


As you can see, I flipped the sketch for my card design. I was inspired by the gray gingham from the badge and the yellow/gold accents.

Everything is from The Greetery, with the exception of the paper. The gingham is from Lawn Fawn and the strip on the side is a scrap.

I really love how this came out but wish the gingham was a brown gray rather than a blue gray. I think it came out really nice, though.

I added some Nuvo clear shimmer pen on the leaves and some Glossy Accents on the berries.


Well that is all from me today. I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS night!!






6 comments:

Ida said...

what a lovely card. I like how you flipped the sketch. All the elements work beautifully together to create a very nice card.

Lisa Elton said...

I think it turned out beautifully Nora! The gray in your pitcher and little bird tie right into the gray gingham. A wonderful addition to our IB gallery!

Kim S said...

Gorgeous! The bouquet is lovely - and just perfect on the gingham!

Jen Timko said...

Totally in love with this!! All the details...fabulous. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Happy Dance said...

So I saw this standout in the gallery at Inspired By, and then I saw it was YOU!! This is simply stunning. Oh. MY. Goodness!!! Just let me say winner-winner-chicken-dinner! That plaid, that little bird, and your floral arrangement. Amazing card. LOVE it to bits!! xo Bev

Danni Reid said...

I really love the grey gingham and think it adds so much to your gorgeous card! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!