Sunday, January 10, 2021

Popping In....

 Hello everyone!! Long time no post...or only posting for my DT gig!! I have been busy PURGING and moving my craft room upstairs and it is taking me a long time. I am NOT great at getting rid of craft items. I can purge anything else in the my house EXCEPT craft items. I hate that about myself.

Today I am popping in with a card for some challenges. Each was made by using stuff I had colored in a while ago and a bunch of stenciling/stamping/blending on the background.

I created a snowman scene.

I used a combination of Mama Elephant Little Snowman Agenda Stamps and Dies. The Snowflake die cut is Mama Elephant's Winter Taggins

I used Stormy Sky Distress Ink to blend the background and Simon Says Stamps Falling Snow stencil. 


The stamped snowflakes are Hello Bluebirds Holiday Flurry Stamps and the sentiment is from their Frosty Friends.

I am entering this into some challenges. Just Us Girls #566-Use a Stencil, Happy Little Stampers-Anything Goes with Dies, The Jingle Bells's Challenge-something old and something new-(old-snowman, snowflake die-new-snowflake stamp) and Darling Cardmakers Inspiration badge-snowman and snowflakes. 


That is all from me tonight. I hope you have a FABULOUS Monday!!



11 comments:

SmilynStef said...

sounds like a fun opportunity to re-think how you want your creative space to be ... good luck.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet little snowman! This is darling. Letting craft supplies go is hard. I recently gifted a lot to a fella crafter with limited supplies. Day care/pre-school centers are also good. Last year Sweet P's pre-school sent out a request for needed supplies. I loved knowing that little ones and their tiny hands would use them!

Witchcrafted Life said...

How wonderfully cute, sweet and fun! I hope that things go really well with you as you set up your new crafty space (so true about the challenges of parting ways with craft items!).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

lauren bergold said...

such a great combination of old and new goodies... and an exceptionally lovely holiday card by any possible standard; each detail is just exactly RIGHT! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun in 2021! ♥

SmilynStef said...

love everything about this design ... so glad you shared both your new & old with us at Jingle Belles.

Karen Dunbrook said...

super sweet card Nora
Happy New Year blessings.
x Karen

Miri said...

The snowman is so cute! But I especially love the background you made. That's stunning ... and perfect for the little guy.
Thanks for sharing your card with the DAring Cardmakers this week.

Lisa Kind said...

I moved my craft room from the basement to an upstairs bedroom last year, so I understand your situation. I'm still not completely done, and anticipate a rearrangement soon!

Your card is so pretty! I love how you created a focal point and your used of the snowflake stencil. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Stef Perry said...

Nora, your snowman is absolutely darling and I love your clever design masking off and ink blending a circle, with the snowflake inside! Such a sweet card! I hope your craft room reorganization goes smoothly. I find it a mental relief to purge my craft stuff every few years-I have a big pile saved up for a yard sale, hopefully this summer. Take care!

Dawn said...

Stunning card and I love your tiny snowman, so cute. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Helen said...

So pretty Nora! It's amazing how much detail is in this little circle! Love your little snowman and snowflake!! Very clever designing! Thanks for joining us at the HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month. Take care! :)