Monday, November 22, 2021

My Turn on the CAS-Fridays Blog

Hello my friends!! I am popping in to say that it is my turn on the CAS-Fridays Blog. This is my THIRD post for today. As December is almost here, I created a festive Christmas card using some of my CAS-Fridays supplies. Below is the card I created.

To see how I made this card, please hop on over to my CAS-Fridays Blog Post to see how I created my card.

I also want to let you know that CAS-Fridays is having a HUGE sale!!! Hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Shop and treat yourself.


You can even use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total purchase, including sales!!!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I can just here those lovely glasses clinking together! Terrific card, Nora!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Delightfully pretty card! Its effervescent spirit and timeless colour palette deliver an awesome dose of holiday season cheer. (Or would that be "cheers" in this case? :D)

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life