Monday, November 22, 2021

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #532 Reminder- "FALL FOLIAGE" Week Two

 Hi everyone!! I hope you are all doing FABULOUS!! 

This week is Thanksgiving and I cannot wait for the day. On this day, I always make old favorites and sometimes add a new dish. What is your favorite thing about this American holiday?

Today I am popping in with a card for the second week of Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #532


Just a reminder that the theme this week is FALL FOLIAGE.

Source

Once again, PJIllustrations is our sponsor and gifted us with some free images. The one I used is called "Fall and Foliage." Isn't that fox adorable?


Once again I used my Copic Markers to color in the digital stamp. I then used a Honey Bee Stamps Hexagon Solid Stack dies to die cut my image out. I mounted it over Kat Scrappiness's Rainbow Confetti Slimline Paper and a doily I had on my desk.


I added some Kat Scrappiness Sparkling Snow Pearls around a sentiment strip from my stash. I LOVE how this card came out!!


I hope you will join us this week over at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. I cannot wait to see what you create!! 

I thank you for taking the time to stop by!!! Have a FABULOUS day!!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sentiment! This is cute, Nora!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Aptly, "awesome" is the ideal word to describe this sweet, impactful card and the beautifully coloured element it houses.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life