Monday, January 24, 2022

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #536-a Theme Challenge

 Happy Monday everyone!! Today I am here with another challenge from The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog. This week it is a THEME CHALLENGE. It was to use Mint and Pink on our card.

Below is the Challenge Badge for #536.


We have a sponsor with use this week. Paper Nest Dolls generously sent an image for us to use on our card. There will be a random drawing for a prize of three images of the winners choice.


This image is called Avery with Hearts. I colored her in with a combination of Copic Markers and colored pencils. I then combined two sentiments to create my sentiment block.


I die cut the image out and layered it over scraps of pattern paper. 

I hope that you this inspires you to come on over and play with us this week at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #536. I cannot wait to see what you create!!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!! Have a FABULOUS day!!







3 comments:

Leanne said...

Nice card, and I like the cute image to color up, great job teammate! Cheers, L:)

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific layers, this is darling Nora!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely precious card. The confectionary worthy colours here are so joyful and endlessly perfect for spring, to boot.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life