Sunday, July 31, 2022

Cards for a Couple of Challenges

Happy Sunday crafty friends!! I cannot believe today is the last day of July!! This summer has gone by so fast-too fast!!! When you work in a school, the first day of August is not a date you look forward to. It goes all downhill from there!! Not really!!

Today I am popping in with some cards I created for some challenges. I actually had some inspiration this week and wanted to use some of the new supplies I have bought this month.


My first card is clean and simple. I am entering this into Addicted to Stamps-Any Occasion challenge. 


I used Pinkfresh Studio's Beautiful Blooms stamps, dies and stencils for this card. 


The background die is from Birch Press Design. I actually had to cut it down because it die cut wonky when I ran it through my die cut machine. I should have used a new piece of tape!!!

My second card was inspired by the sketch at Sunday Stamps


I used products from 49 and Market Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave collection. 


The sentiment is from Pinkfresh Studio's Rainbow Sentiments.


I used Waffleflower Crafts A2 Layer Dies to die cut out all my panels of pattern paper. I used Pumice Stone Distress Ink along the edges and then distressed them.


I am also entering this card into The Paper Players Challenge-PP602. It is a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge and I used the middle row-die cut, blue and pattern paper.


This card was a bit out of the box for me but I LOVE how it came out!!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY PRETTY cards today, Nora! I just said to my husband that our granddaughter starts school in three weeks... WOW summer seems to be flying by!

stampwithamyk said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors that you've used and the flower images are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

dj said...

What a beautiful distressed card...love the bold colored flowers!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

Heather said...

Wow, Nora, what glorious and details blooms - love these colors, too! Your tiny distressed details are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW! Nora, these are gorgeous cards! I love both of them! The shades of blue are so gorgeous and the flowers and butterfly are beautiful! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! And thank you for playing at Sunday Stamps, too!

Stef Perry said...

Seems like it never fails that summer just flies by, especially if you're a kid or a teacher lol! Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Nora, and I love the depth of color of the flowers, the beautiful butterfly and sweet sentiment for our challenge card. I'm so glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps for our sketch challenge!

Stef