Monday, September 5, 2022

A New Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations

 Hello friends!! 

Popping in with a card for the new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. The next two weeks is a color challenge AND we are pairing up with the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for some added fun.

The challenge for this weeks Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #552 is Jade, Yellow and Brown.


Here is the additional parts of the challenge at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog.

Play along here and hop over and play along with Double Trouble!
Combine their theme recipe with our color challenge:

From:       The Kitchen at Double Trouble 
Servings:  Unlimited Portions of Fun
Recipe:     3-2-1 Recipe
Ingredients:  
     *3  Colors of your Choice  (Jade, Yellow, Brown if playing along here)
     *2  Embellishments 
     *1  Stamped or Digital Image 
*For more of the recipe instructions check out their blog: HERE

On my card, I used the jade color on my frame. It complimented the green of the pattern paper and the leaves that I used. 


The yellow is my PaperTrey Ink's Feathered Friends #3. The brown color is on my bird as well. 

As for the the Double Trouble Challenge Recipe I kind of added more. I have pearls as embellishments and the bird is stamped.


Well that is all from me today. I hope that you choose to hop on over to
Cupcake Inspirations and play with us this week. I cannot wait to see what you create!!! 

I want to thank you for stopping by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora





8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your bright yellow bird front and center is so cheerful! Terrific card, Nora!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

So happy you played along with our "Sweet Recipe 3-2-1 at Double Trouble. Adorable card and wow, you don't often see machine stitching on a card and it makes such a beautiful frame for your bird... awesome. Please share with us at Double Trouble as you have enhanced our recipe nicely and would love you to come back for future fun challenges to see what Things 1, 2 and 3 have up their sleeve.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so cute with the bird and the leaves. Love the frame offset from the center. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

What an awesome card, I really love that frame around the bird. Thanks for playing along with us over at Double Trouble!

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely design, Nora. The colours are beautiful and I love how you framed the sweet bird.
Take care,
Hugs
Carol x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Nora, what a pretty card and love the stitching around the frame, a very personalized embellishment for your bird. Thanks for sharing and enhancing our Sweet Recipe 3-2-1 at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

Kellianne said...

This is such a cute card in it's simplicity. I love the pearls as one of the embellishments. they go perfectly! And I like the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie R said...

Such a lovely card, Nora! I love the sweet bird. Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at Double Trouble. (I tried to leave a message earlier but I think it disappeared.)