Monday, February 6, 2023

A New Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

 Hey friends!! 

I am popping in to say that there is a NEW challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog. For the next two weeks, CIC#562 is all about VALENTINES DAY!!!!

For my card, I used an image from the sponsor for this challenge, The Whimsical Art Witch

This image from The Whimsical Art Witch is the Valentines Day Tomte Gnome Hearts

I had SO MUCH FUN coloring this image in!! The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #562 badge is below.


I was inspired by the reds and pink in the badge. I used Copic Markers to color him in and the beard was a bit of a challenge. 


The sentiment is from 49 and Market and my background I used my NEW Hero Arts Block Cling stamp to smoosh different inks that matched my colors. 


To give the gnome some sparkle and shine, I used a sparkle pen and Glossy Accents. I cannot wait to send this out for Valentine's Day!!!

To join us for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #562, please hop on over to the BLOG. I cannot wait to see what you create!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!! Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun image! You did a great job with the beard, this is terrific!