Tuesday, February 7, 2023

A Couple of Valentine's

Hey friends!! I am just popping in with a couple of Valentine's I created. 

My first cad was inspired by last week's Freshly Made Sketches #571, which I sadly missed the deadline.  However, I will still be entering it into a couple of challenges.

The sketch that inspired me is below:

I used a mixed a bunch of old and new supplies. The "One Kiss Die" is from Couture Creations and a leftover from THIS card. I have used these lips in so many cards and I LOVE them!!



The background paper is "Ink Drop-Rose" from the Craft Consortium and I received it this weekend. I am supposed to be on a buying freeze but it has not been going well. Their is always March, right?


The border is a Spellbinders May 2020 Small die of the month. I NEVER used it and I thought now was the perfect time!! I added a sentiment from Hero Arts "Love Sentiment Strips" stamps and the little tickets are 49 & Market's "Ticket Essentials-Salsa." 

I am entering this card into Papercraft Challenge #90-Anything Goes.

My second card I used the candy kiss die from the January Hero Arts Card Kit. 


I die cut a ton out and adhered them to a red 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" piece of red cardstock


I added a vellum heart that I die cut using Kat Scrappiness' "Hearts of Love" dies. The stamped sentiments are from My Favorite Things "My Galantine" stamp set (retired) and Say it With Stamps "Kiss Me" stamp set.


The SWAK is a die cut that is also from Say it with Stamps "Kiss Me" dies. I LOVE how this card came out and it was so fun to create!! 

I am entering this into this week's Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge -"Love is in the Air."

Well that is all from me today. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora


1 comment:

Renate said...

Clean and simple, no fuss.
I like the subtle gold detail.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)