Monday, February 20, 2023

Time for a New Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges

Hello friends!! 

Today I am popping in with a card that I created for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #563. It is a color challenge for the next two weeks. Create a project with the colors sky blue, pink and red

I decided to create a fun birthday card for this week. 


I am going to admit that my sky blue on this card is a bit dark. I could not get it to stencil lightly!!!


For my stamps, I used the My Favorite Things "Birthday Chicks" stamps and dies (retired).

Below is the badge for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #563.

Looking at the badge, I probably should have used flowers. However, I was in the mood for "fun" and these stamps were what called to me.

I hope you come over and join us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog. I cannot wait to see what you create!!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!
Nora



2 comments:

Leanne said...

We do like fun and this screams it, great card teammate, have a great day! Leanne

Kim S said...

This is SO bright and cheerful - I love it. What a fabulous way to put those colors together!!