Monday, February 13, 2023

Just a Reminder for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #562

 Hello friends!!

Today I am popping in with a remind that there is still time to play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #562. It is all about VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Once again, my image is from our sponsor, The Whimsical Art Witch. Isn't this gnome CUTE? I love the fun hat!!


Below is the challenge badge for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #562.


Once again, the colors on the badge were my inspiration.


I used mostly pink Copic Markers on this gnome, covering some areas with sparkle marker and Glossy Accents. The background was created with the Hero Arts Distressed Block Cling and ink.


I had a lot of fun practicing coloring in a beard with this image.


Please hop on over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to join us for this week's challenge!!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora




4 comments:

Squirrel said...

Adorable! And perfectly coloured too. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so darn cute!

Leanne said...

Bright bold beautiful card teammate, love the coloring! Happy Crafting!
Leanne

lichazul said...

Super cute 🤩💐 happy day