Monday, June 5, 2023

There is Still Time to Play at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges #570-Anything Goes

Hello friends!!  

I am just popping in to remind you that there is still time to play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenges #570. It is a theme challenge-ANYTHING GOES. 

My card below uses a sentiment by this weeks sponsor-Your Next Stamp


The Whatnot Sentiment Stamp Set from Your Next Stamp is one of my FAVORITES.


I have used this particular sympathy stamp on at least ten other cards. It is my go to sympathy sentiment. 

Below is the the image badge for this round of Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #570.

Source

I paired the stamped sentiment with a flower from Pinkfresh Studio and a background from Memory Box.


I added some sequins around the sentiment for some emphasis. 


Want to join us this week? Hop on over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenges for more details. 

That is all from me today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a great week!!

Nora




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely way to send your sympathies, Nora.

lichazul said...

Beautiful card 🤩💐☺️ congrats 🤩💐☺️ congrats have a great day