Sunday, February 11, 2024

A Couple of Cards

Hey Friends!! 

Just popping in with a couple of cards for some challenges!!! I have not been crafting as much as I would have liked as I have been sick.

These two cards I created are very similar. My image is the Tiny Townie Wonderland Playing Card Guard from Stamping Bella. When I saw this image, I HAD to have it. I only got one but want the rest of the set but I am trying not to buy anything new!!


My first card was inspired by the Color Hues Challenge and Freshly Made Sketches #622.

I had a fun time creating the background with a combination of red and pink Distress Sprays.


I colored in my image using Copic Markers. The die cut hearts are from a Mama Elephant die.


My next card I used the Inspired By Challenge IB275. I used the pink and red colors, as well as the sprinkles on the whip cream. 




I splattered pink Oxide Spray and did some hearts with a stencil on background. For some reason, the sprinkles just inspired this.


The sentiment is from the "So Very Lovely" Reverse Confetti sentiment set. I loved this company and miss it!!


Well that is all from me. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora






5 comments:

cm said...

Your playing card cards are a duo of delight! Fabulous images and oh, how pretty the backgrounds you've created. Thank you so much for sharing your artistry in the Colour Hues gallery. Hope you're feeling better!
~carol

JulieP said...

This is darling!!! That little person makes for the perfect Valentine and your background splatter is so fun. The big question is....How many Dove chocolates survived the photo shoot? *wink* Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!

Tracey McNeely said...

Nora nothing like a Stamping Bella image to bring a smile to my face! This is so cute and coloured perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Color Hues! Happy Valentine`s Day!

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on your win, Nora!! I sure gave your darling card my vote!! xx
=]

Laurel said...

Cute card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!