Monday, April 15, 2024

A NEW Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge-#592

Hey friends!!!

There is a NEW challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week. Challenge #592 is a THEME Challenge-FLOWERS!!! 

I had so much fun using a TON of products from The Greetery to create my card. (no affiliate) Once again I am trying to use products that I have in my stash so I pulled out some flower stamps and went to town stamping.


Isn't it pretty? I LOVE the colors with the pattern paper background!!! Below is the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Badge for CIC592.

Source

Not only was I inspired by the theme but the little purple flowers on the cupcake. I knew I had to use this color on my card.

I mounted the stamped sentiment (also from The Greetery) over my flowers and added some pearls to finish it off. I LOVE how this came out!!!

Want to join us this week? Hop on over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog for more information on this challenge.

That is all from me today. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS Monday!!

Nora


No comments: