Monday, April 29, 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #593-Pink, Orange, and Poppy

Hello Friends!!!

Today I am popping in with a card for the NEW round of the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!! Challenge #593 is a COLOR challenge. Create a project using the colors PINK, ORANGE and POPPY.

Below is the Challenge Badge for CIC593.

Source

For my card, I used the Friendship Leafy Cluster stamps, dies and stencils from Simon Says Stamp!


This card was SO EASY to put together!!! I love using stencils to color this type of stamped image in.

Want to join us this round? To see more details about the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #593, head on over to the BLOG. I cannot wait to see what you create!!!

That is all from me. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora




No comments: